SCIMA Prozesstechnik offers solutions for the monitoring of gaseous streams in industrial processes, with a heavy emphasis on the measurement of combustible gases and vapors (LEL/LFL monitoring) and is the exclusive distributor for Control Instruments Corp. in the EU (except for Spain and Ireland) plus Switzerland and Norway.
SCIMA Prozesstechnik has more than 20 years of experience in the monitoring of combustible gases and vapors, we are a voting member in national committees for EU standards for gas detection devices to improve the existing standards and stay abreast of the most recent developments.
Our speciality is solvent vapor monitoring (LEL/LFL) in dryers for printing, coating and converting applications. Topics such as dryer optimization, EN 1539, ATEX, oxidizer protection (EN 12753),… are our daily business.
We can offer you:
- Detailed analysis of your gas monitoring applications and design of an optimal analyzer system matching your requirements.
- Support with the installation of a gas analyzer system up to turn-key systems.
- Commissioning of gas analyzers
- Training seminars for your operator and maintenance personnel
- Regular service and repair on-site by our specially trained and experienced field service engineers
- Service ranging from simple regular functional checks up to the complete service
Our customers can be found in various sectors of industry:
- solvent monitoring in printing, coating and converting of films, foils and paper
- manufacturers of gas purification (oxidizer) systems
- chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- everywhere else where flammable gases and vapors, in particular solvents, are used or generated in industrial processes